Have a resource? Contact Me!
- Jason Appel’s Website
- Jason is an amazing teacher in Barrington, RI. He teaches 100% from self guided playlists. His website has some great resources and discussion for anyone interested in blended learning.
- Mathematics Assessment Project
- Huge resource for Performance Tasks and other higher order thinking assessment materials.
- Harvard Performance Assessment Resource Bank
- Another huge searchable resource for Performance Tasks and Assessments.
- The Learning Accelerator – Playlists
- The Learning Accelerator is a great site in general. Check out this section on Playlists.
- Hyperdocs for Math Class
- Incredible padlet by @kavester that has tons of resources for Math Hyperdocs.
- Which One Doesn’t Belong
- Great site with thought provoking puzzles for students.
- Open Middle
- The tag line for this site is: “Challenging Math Problems Worth Solving”. Enough said!
- Would You Rather Math
- Real life math problems that ask students to justify their answers. Great for warm ups or a Do Now!
- Emergent Math
- This site has Project Based Learning Curriculum Maps based on the Common Core State Standards. Needless to say, this is very helpful when looking for project based learning activities for a specific standard. Grades 3-12.